Focussing on developing an efficient swim stroke with a balanced mix of pool and open water coached sessions combined with the Swim Smooth Clinic where you will be able to see how the elite swimmers and triathletes swim!
Beginner / Intermediate: 14 June – 17 June 2013 (FULLY BOOKED)
Intermediate / Advanced: 7 June – 10 June (FULLY BOOKED)
Each Clinic will:
- Start with your first swim session being filmed in High Definition video; this is followed with a group analysis session where your stroke is fully analysed to establish your baseline for the forthcoming swim sessions.
- Contain a mix of both pool and open water (sea) sessions specifically aimed at improving the efficiency of your stroke as well as challenging your swim fitness.
- Provide swim specific core and functional strength sessions to help with your swim fitness and development.
- Contain a series of seminars that will complement the coached sessions; these will cover how to swim with an effective freestyle stroke, including different swim styles, Critical Swim Speed (CSS) and pace awareness for effective swim training, how you may need to adapt your stroke for open water swimming and strategies for race situations.
- Finish the Clinic with your stroke being filmed again to see the improvements over the period of the Clinic.